What exactly is Search Engine Optimisation?
SEO (search engine optimisation) involves carrying out certain tasks to drive a web page to the top of popular search engines like Google, Yahoo & Bing with the aim to raise the number of targeted visitors to your website.
If your website is listed at the top of an appropriate search term that we refer to as “keywords” your website will gain a great quantity of high quality traffic to your website ensuing a raise in leads or sales.
The tasks required in professional SEO vary depending on the type of strategy used. This is also based a Variety of factors such as
- The websites age
- Existing exposure and success Target
- Keywords Different success and business niches
- Number of competitors and their actions
- Previous SEO carried out on the website
- On the page and off the page website health
infinity's search engine optimisation is split into different stages:
- Customer consultation
- Keyword research
- Onsite review and suggestions
- Development of strategy
- White hat Organic link building
- Evaluate, review, monitoring and improve
Get your FREE SEO review today!
Prices start from £295 + VAT, per month*
*Google Adword spend is extra
To discuss further please call us on 0844 858 4078