by: Neil Potter on
Direct mail continues to be one of the most effective marketing tools for generating new business.
It can also be used to develop an on-going relationship with customers to maximise their loyalty, value and consequently, profitability over time. In this digital age when everyone is blogging, watching viral videos and updating social networks, why consider sending a humble postcard? Because it works. Professional marketers still believe in the power of direct mail and so should you.
- Mailing each month creates strong front of mind awareness.
- The more consistently mailers arrive the better the response will be.
- It’s estimated that a prospect must see a message nine times before they will decide to purchase. That’s nine impressions to build the credibility, confidence and trust needed to make a sale.
- Direct mail should be done alongside eshots, social media and not forgetting speaking to your customers directly, to really get your message across.
Join the thousands of different businesses who use Postcards to great success. To increase your response rate, follow this simple proven formula…
- Get your customers’ attention Use a strong image or headline and our high-impact, high-gloss laminated Postcards will add emphasis.
- Keep their interest Why are you contacting them? Highlight the benefits of your product or service, don’t just list features.
- Create desire Think of a powerful, limited-time offer and make it hard for them to resist.
- Give them a call to action â What do you want them to do next? Call? Email? Visit? Tell them!
Once you’ve planned out the design of the mailer, read our tips on how to Reduce Your Mailing Costs.